Sunday, November 7, 2010

Working on the yak hauler







I was informed Friday that my ride to the IFA championship tournament decided to go hunting instead of going to the tournament. Now I’m going crazy trying to get everything lined out to get myself to the tournament. My truck needs new tires, the yak trailer needs some work and tires to be road worthy. Luckily things are starting to come together. Some new lights and some extra supports for the kayaks were added to the trailer today with the help of my boys. Once some new tires are put on it will be good enough to get me to Alabama and hopefully get me back home. This is some last minute rigging so don’t laugh too hard. My plan is to build the trailer how I want it thanksgiving weekend. The only reason I’m writing this post is because the pictures are pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails