Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Last weekend I had the pleasure of flying out to Collinsville IL to help Amy and Cyril from ST Louis sail and paddle promote the Hobie kayaks at the Lets Go Fishing Show. We had a lot of fun spreading the word of how much fun you can have in a Hobie kayak and all of the accessories that are available, like the new collapsible leaning post for the Pro Angler. I can’t wait to get my hands on one, it will be nice to have something to lean against while fighting some big reds. Saturday and Sunday Jackie Smith (football hall of famer and designer of the Hobie Pro Angler) came out to give us a hand talking to people about all of the things you can do in a kayak. At the end of the day on Saturday I walked around the end of the isle that our booth was on and saw some shoes on a rack that caught my eye. I went over to check them out and was greeted by a really nice gentleman named Mike. While talking to Mike about the shoes I tried a pair on and walked around for a few minutes with them and found they were very comfortable. Well when it was all said and done I left with a bright yellow pair of ZEKO shoes and they are my new favorite shoes. I sported my new shoes from the time we left for the show Sunday morning until I arrived back home in Houston Sunday night. No more sweaty feet and my feet felt great even after being on them all day, I know these shoes will be awesome in the kayak. Photo left to right Josh MacNaughton,Jackie Smith, Amy Narishkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails