Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hobie Pro Angler


The F.I.S.D. skool bus (the new yak) performed like a champ. It worked well in the shallow water with no problems, and paddling it was effortless when the water was super shallow. The turbo fins on the mirage drive work great, Cody was using my Hobie Outback and I had no problems keeping up in the bus. All of the storage is great, I can take all of the lures I use most and put them in the middle compartment and never have to dig through my tackle bag. The bow storage is so big I could not find enough stuff to fill it up, and the back deck is big enough to fish off of or carry a full size cooler on it. When I stood up on it for the first time I was very comfortable moving around, and fishing while standing up was no problem at all. The Hobie Pro Angler is defiantly in a class of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails